Absentee Bidder Policy
1. By placing an absentee bid, you are authorizing the auctioneer to bid on your behalf up to the limit of your maximum bid.
2. All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS, with no warranty of any kind with respect to an item's authenticity or condition.
3. If your absentee bid is successful, the auctioneer will contact you shortly thereafter to arrange for pickup and payment. Absentee bidders will not be notified if their bid is not successful.
4. The auctioneer will bid on your behalf at the lowest possible price below your maximum bid. The auctioneer will advance your bid at the going increment.
5. The auctioneer reserves the right to limit the number of items per absentee bidder.
Updated May 26, 2020.