Auction Terms & Conditions
By receiving a buyer number, you, the purchaser, agree to the following:
1. Government issued photo identification is required to receive a bidder number, unless you are personally known to the registrar.
2. All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS, with no warranty of any kind with respect to an item's authenticity or condition. You are solely responsible for the inspection of an item you wish to purchase.
2a. GLASSWARE EXCEPTION: If we sell a piece of glassware to you and declare it to be without defect, and after purchase you discover a defect of any kind, you may alert the Auctioneer or a Merchandise Handler to have the ticket scratched and the glassware item resold. We do our best to inspect all glassware prior to sale, and will declare any defect in a glassware piece to the best of our ability.
3. After an item has been declared sold by the Auctioneer, the purchaser is solely responsible for the item. Vince Biermann Auction Service assumes no responsibility for sold items.
4. The purchaser is responsible for their own packing materials and transportation for the items they have purchased.
5. All items MUST be removed from the site the day of sale, unless special arrangement has been made with and ONLY with the Auctioneer.
6. Vince Biermann Auction Service never charges a registration fee.
7. We may occasionally collect a buyer's premium on behalf of a consignor. All of the proceeds from this premium are paid to the consignor at settlement and Vince Biermann Auction Service does not profit from this premium in any way. If a buyer's premium is in effect for a sale, it will always be advertised.
8. We accept cash, cashier’s check, money order, or personal check. Personal checks will be accepted with government-issued photo identification and a telephone number.
Updated April 8, 2011.